WHAT IS STEM CELL?
- Stem Cells are mother cell that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body.
- One of the main characteristics of stem cell is their ability to self-renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other type of cells
- Stem Cells can become cell of the blood, heart, bones, skin, muscles, brain etc.
- There are different sources of stem cells but all type of stem cells have the same capacity to develop into multiple types of cells.
- Stem cells can develop into any cells type. They are valuable as research tools and might, in the future, be used to treat a wide range of disease.
STEM CELL + COLOSTRUM(penyerapan cepat) = extrodinary RESULTS!!!
Pre Order welcome me 013-3803695/017-2708122(whatspp) dan 013-3807396 maisarah
SUPPORT STEM CELLS NUTRITION